fot

Re: Weight of revolving mass

To: <RDWISMER@AOL.COM>, <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>, <jwheeler@robus.com>,
Subject: Re: Weight of revolving mass
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:25:37 -0800
Interesting thing about the oil hole in the rod.  In days past when we had
found that the oil hole indeed was the problem and could not use alternate
rods, we would pull down the rod from the crank, spray acetone on the rod
around the oil hole, spray on the crack detect stuff and do the check with
the untra viloet light.  It saved pulling the entire engine down all the
time . It saved a lot of engines for us.