fot

FL Adventure

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FL Adventure
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 14:50:45 -0500 (EST)
Hi Folk,

Well, I made it _both ways_ to/from FL this weekend past.

Highlights:

1. Lots of fun people to be around.

2. A great autocross and a really fast TR4! WOW. Note: it's for sale. Bob
says: "Buy it".

2.a. iii - you'll appreciate this: a _wild ride_ on my first run... a
"death wiggle" followed by a spin - final score = 48 seconds including 5
pylons and the spin. YIKES.

2.b. I was one steeeenkin' pylon from FTD. Hey, I'll take 2nd in class.
It was worth it just to be there.

3. So many cones, so little time. Bob Lang == King of Cones. But don't
let 'em tell you I hit any in the Hotel parking lot. ;-)

4. Lots of really neat Triumphs.

5. A well organized event - thanks to Triumphs of North FL.

6. Not enough time. I would have loved to stay a few more days.

7. JK - next time I will steal one of the security golf carts for an
impromptu race. What the heck. ;-)

Special thanks go out to John Lye and Don Marshall and JK and Chris and
Art Kelley and the rest of the North FL Triumph folks.

That is all.

rml
p.s. for now.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |