fot

Re: Magazine article

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Magazine article
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:19:59 -0500
Jim, et al,

Speaking of members in the news, I just got the new (revived)
issue of The English Channel (VTR publication) and got to read
the wonderful adventures of our own Joe Alexander and Kent Howard
driving to and attending a Triumph meet in California.  Lot's of
FOTers mentioned.  Of course Kent is the new editor of the
magazine so it is expected we will hear a lot more from FOT
folks.  Good job reporting Kent and Joe, keep up the good work.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff