fot

Jack and Joe in Las Vegas

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jack and Joe in Las Vegas
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 06:58:09 -0000
Hey Jack and Joe

When you get to Las Vegas don't take any notice of any blonde ladies with
big ear rings etc. that say things like "Wanna come back to my place to try
some of my home made country cookies." I never take cookies from strangers,
but a pal of mine did in Las Vegas and he's been blind ever since! There's
also a place out in the desert not too far from LV called the "Chicken
Ranch." I went out there to buy a dozen pedigree Rhode Island Red Cockerels
for my uncle's farm and found out they don't sell chickens.

Paul