fot

Re: Jack and Joe in Las Vegas

To: FOT@autox.team.net, Chasgee@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Jack and Joe in Las Vegas
From: Gt6steve@AOL.COM
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:05:50 EST
In a message dated 11/13/99 1:32:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
vinttr4@geneseo.net writes:

<< > but a pal of mine did in Las Vegas and he's been blind ever since!
There's
 > also a place out in the desert not too far from LV called the "Chicken
 > Ranch." I went out there to buy a dozen pedigree Rhode Island Red Cockerels
 > for my uncle's farm and found out they don't sell chickens.
 >
 > Paul >>
How many hours did it take to find out about the chickens...?  Looking
forward to seeing you guys next weekend.  Have a safe trip from Illinois and
we'll try to dish up the nice weather.
Paul, Mordy, Chuck, John, Vince, et al...  I'll be out for Friday practice
day, anybody else?  Let's talk about pits so the erstwhile travelers can
enjoy "E-Tickets" hospitality en masse.

Steve in Las Vegas