fot

Re Question from Sue Hensley

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re Question from Sue Hensley
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:40:49 -0000

Sue'personic' Hensley wrote

> Subject: Re: Jack and Joe in Las Vegas
> Date: 15 November 1999 15:35
>
> So what DID you buy, Paul???  ;)
>
> Keep Triumphing,
> Susan  :)
>
> Paul Richardson wrote:
> >
> > Hey Jack and Joe
> >
> > When you get to Las Vegas don't take any notice of any blonde ladies
with
> > big ear rings etc. that say things like "Wanna come back to my place to
try
> > some of my home made country cookies." I never take cookies from
strangers,
> > but a pal of mine did in Las Vegas and he's been blind ever since!
There's
> > also a place out in the desert not too far from LV called the "Chicken
> > Ranch." I went out there to buy a dozen pedigree Rhode Island Red
Cockerels
> > for my uncle's farm and found out they don't sell chickens.

Sue

The truth is I went straight to Reno airport and caught the next plane home
to my little sweetheart back in England. - I remember that trip well
because when I got home at dawn after a long flight the milkman was talking
to my wife Julia on the front step. I walked up laden with perfume and
presents etc. and they just carried on talking. I  listened in feeling like
a total stranger. The milkman was bragging about how he'd had a affair with
every lady in our road bar one! Julia replied, "I bet it's that snooty
blonde at number 27 that drives the MGB??

Best wishes

Paul