fot

RE: Bombing of Coventry

To: "'Scott Fisher'" <sefisher@cisco.com>,
Subject: RE: Bombing of Coventry
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@robus.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:13:00 -0500
Here, Here!!

-----Original Message-----
From:   Scott Fisher [SMTP:sefisher@cisco.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, November 16, 1999 2:01 PM
To:     Paul Richardson
Cc:     fot@autox.team.net

Paul Richardson wrote:

> Sorry guys, I appear to have rambled on a bit,

I'm probably safe in speaking for anyone on this list when I say that
you have not only our explicit permission to ramble thus, but our rapt
attention when you do so.  I'm sure I'm not the only person here who
spent almost as much time as a small child trying to paint the
camouflage lines on a model of a Mosquito (the 'Dam Busters' plane,
wasn't it?) as the underhood details on model racing cars.  And while
I'm not old enough to have participated in World War II, I'm also not
young enough to ignore the fact that I was free to play with such toys
to a large degree because of the work, the sacrifice, and the efforts of
men like your father and those others you name.

Thank you, thank you.

--Scott Fisher