fot

Thinning the herd-to market

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Thinning the herd-to market
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 21:37:34 -0500
Compadres;
        I find myself in a "car rich" environment and space limited and only
realized it after purchasing 3 cars I "had" to have. Given the agricultural
roots of the TRs, I found my solution to this dilemma, cull a few from the
herd. As some of you are aware I have gathered these "toys" for many years.
Ed Ceilley, George Wright, Andy Mace and Joe Alexander have been here in
the past and can attest to the stash. In any case, before I open this to
the rest of the world I thought I would post it here. I do have jpeg images
I can send if anyone is interested. Exchanges of cash, bearer bonds, and
children of working age are considered, especially if they can run a wrench.
Cars listed have been in storage for 8 to 12 years in a dry area. If
interested in a specific one I will give details and jpegs. I didn't want
to bury folks with large unwanted files.

1962 TR-4 Lt Blue /Blk interior ran well when parked
1963 TR-4 Green/needs interior replaced -some rust
1967 GT-6 non original silver/ good body and is complete
1967 TR-4A Dk Blue/needs interior and repaint (rust free car)
1967 TR-4A Lt Blue/ strictly to be cannibalized to support another
car(complete but rusty)
1968 TR-250 Red/blk interior very solid. needs rocker panel, carpet paint
1973 TR-6 Pimento/Blk interior solid car, good finish interior fair
1976 TR-6 complete car for parts, rusty body nothing missing, drove when
stored
        was for the Heritage body project

Also have a TR-6 Heritage (new & perfect) body shell [it may be spoken for]

Those of you concerned I am getting out of this addiction, I assure you I
am not. I'm still thoroughly entrenched. I still have no fewer than 18 left
in the collection. More than enough to keep me busy and broke for the rest
of my natural days.
I might add for those concerned. To the best of my awareness all of the
above are Y2K compliant.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Russ Moore