fot

List

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: List
From: JHarkness@AOL.COM
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:53:36 EST
Amici, just a brief opinion.  I, too, joined the group as a
primarily-Triumph-competition-related list.  But, I'd sure hate to see us
exclude some of the great stories that have been shared recently, even if of
only marginal (or no) Triumph relationship.  Particularly enjoyed some of the
stories about aging, and even the ones dealing with deaths of loved ones.
Very moving, even though not related to suspension or engine set-up.  After
all, we're only human, and many of us are in this activity for the
friendships as much or more than the competition itself.  Keep those great
stories flowing, folks!  John Harkness