fot

RE: enough , okay?

To: "'Friends of Triumph' (E-mail)" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: enough , okay?
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:58:35 -0800
Yesterday I to the hospital with my daughter number two, Elvis, to watch the
first Ultrasound of Grandchild number two, as yet unnamed--about an inch
long at present. My grandson, now two, shows early signs of inheriting my
fascination with two and four wheel sporty transport. Every visit starts
with a beeline to the shop, where he has to sit in or on everything, making
all the appropriate noises, yanking on the gearshift in a manner that
suggests he will be hard on transmissions, just like Grand Dad (or as I have
been training him to say--Uncle Bill).

Something tells me the fun has just begun.