fot

Re: one or all?

To: "Janice/Matt Matthews" <matthews-home@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: one or all?
From: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:00:03 -0500
 Some of the
>> tech questions have been kind of remote or silly like  " how many sparks
>> can I expect from a plug with good relability"

The format of this question may be suspect, however the intent probably has
a good deal of meaning to a number of us.  What is Mr. Kastner's
recommendation for spark plug changes, and more importantly why.

I, for one, am anxious to read about any morsel of knowledge and experience
from anyone on "The List" with more racing history than I....which is most
of you.

With respect to all of the concern about literary "asides," I personally
find some of them kinda boring except when it has to do with vintage
motorcycles and Mosquito bombers. A little discourse on the Druids and
Stonehenge from our Limey buddies might brighten up the e-post a little
bit, but maybe that's a stretch.

Richard Taylor
TR-4
Atlanta