fot

RE: Any interest in larger logo for enclosed trailers, (or garage doors?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Any interest in larger logo for enclosed trailers, (or garage doors?) ????
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 07:13:20 -0500
Amichi,

Cary Perket, asked me about getting trailer sized logo stickers.  Although I
didn't think the vendor doing the static cling decals could manufacture the
logo in BIG sizes, I did check and I am getting pricing for a (UV stable,
exterior grade) adhesive sticker 24 or more inches wide.  Following is the
reply I received:

***************************
I'll check in the morning.  It is probably some multiple of the cost of
the smaller ones.  They are run on the same machine but there is a
maximum width that the machine can run.  The decals can be run either
way so that the narrowest dimension can be the width of the bed.
Therefore the long dimension can be larger.

I'll EMAIL you back as soon as I know.

The shop also has other machines that they can use to piece together
colors and can be as wide as 4 feet and as long as you need.  However
that process is time consuming and likely to be very costly.  This
machine is what some auto trim suppliers use to create vinyl graphics
and lettering for race cars. They are going to be doing me some graphics
for my race car is I ever get it finished!

A third option is a large bed high definition ink-jet printer.  That
gives virtually photographic quality.  In fact, some of your members may
want a photograph blown up to a poster size!!!

I'll keep you posted.  Thanks Cary, for a great idea!

Regards,

Jack (who may need to buy and enclosed trailer for the BIG logo) Brooks