fot

TR 4A IRS FRAME

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 4A IRS FRAME
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:34:23 -0800
As you all know, I've been selling off a TR 4A restoration project &
parts over E-bay...   I am now in position to sell off the frame...
Part of me wants to keep it... to restore and switch out with my current
TR 4A frame... but I keep getting back to wanting funds for my
motorcycle purchase in (hopefully) the spring...

Before I put it on e-bay... I thought I'd hit Amici first..  No
significant rust, very nice, TR 4A IRS frame... california car...  If I
put it on e-bay today I would ask $500.00 to start...  Does this
interest anyone here?

--Justin