fot

www page

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: www page
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:22:48 -0600
Fellow Triumph nuts:

The www.fot-racing.com site is slowly being loaded.  It is time intensive.
The pictures are minimized and optimized for a 28.8 modem.  This naturally
means smalller pictures and less resolution.  I'm sorry for this but, I
think the pictures are representative and at least archived.

Please check the site out.

IF you see your photo email me with a description.  I know that some of you
have done this already but somehow it is all a tangled mess.  It would be
easier if you just jot down several clever lines of usefull information
about the car and yourself and submit it.  Please label your email in your
subject heading ...i.e. if you happen to see your photo in the TR2/3 section
as photo # 3  -then in the subject heading of your email write "www.TR2/3-3"
.  This information will be cut and pasted next to the photo.  If you happen
to be the photographer of the picture or Know Who WAS please let me know in
the similar format -I want to give credit where it is due.  That means you
Petrolatti.

Note:  Not all the photo's are installed- yet.   I will place them as time
permits.  But, any photo submitted will very likely be placed.

The "What's New" section is made for communication.  If you have TEXT
information that is pertinent to (Triumph)  Racing and wish to submit it.
Just email me your news, information and I will likely post it.  Please
indicate in the Subject line  "www.what's new"

If you have an interesting racing/equipment/track link- I will  include it
if pertinent.  Please submit links to race tracks that you race at.  If you
belong to a particular vintageracing

If you have some usefull information that could be added to the "article"
section please do so.   I will likely divide the article section into
sub-categories.  I.e. Engine, Suspension, Safety, Tires, Nuts and bolts....

Please submit your comments.  This is work in progress.

Happy Holidays to you all ..

Mordy