fot

Arnold Special

To: Alexander Joe <n197tr4@cs.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Arnold Special
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 06:36:33 -0600
There was an Arnold Special at Road America for the Fall Festival, I
believe. It was paddocked below the hill, right next to the road.

We stopped and talked with the owner, who told us that there were two
built and that his was the only surviving car. It had a hand-formed
aluminum body that was really quite pretty. The car was BRG with some
different color ring around the radiator opening. The frame was large
tube construction, if I'm not mistaken. And, I think the guy was from
Kansas City or Omaha or one of those other Oriental cities.

I've searched the entry list and do not find the car listed. Maybe he
was a late entry.

--

uncle jack --
TR4 -- in surgery