fot

Re: Arnold Special

To: Alexander Joe <n197tr4@cs.com>, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Arnold Special
From: Gary.Hodson@carrier.utc.com (Gary Hodson)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:52:02 -0500
     Jack, You found me! My name is Gary Hodson & I own the Arnold Special
     & I live in exotic Kansas City-on-the-Missouri.

     I am not sure how becoming a member of FOT works, however I was
     nominated sometime in Oct., '99 & have been receiving messages as a
     BCC: since Oct. If there is a way to get on the official list & off
     the BCC: I would appreciate it. I sure don't want to get all the
     messages twice!  FYI, Victory Lane did a short article on the Arnold
     Special in the Nov.'99 issue.

     Let me no if you have any questions.