fot

This and that

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: This and that
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:21:56 -0000
It's back to work tomorrow - unfortunately.

Over the Christmas and New Year break, I've been doing a bit of home brew
website creation
and they're all in place, though the URL's need a bit of fine tuning.

1. Outline details of the next book which I plan to have published this year
will be found
at http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/crocus
2. The Ten Cathedrals Run (to gain sponsorship for Guide Dogs for the Blind)
running May
6-7, 2000 will be found at http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/stories/ This will
probably be
a 'bit of a stinker' as it requires cars to complete 850 miles odd in 24 hours
3. For those far flung friends in distant lands who have (for whatever reason)
denied
themselves the opportunity and delights of driving or owning a Triumph 'Big
Six' saloon
with fuel injection, you'll find my restoration attempts at
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/ Dave Massey and Gary Klein paid a visit last
summer to
see what little progress had been made up to that time. I can confirm there is
little
external evidence of change - it's all under the bonnet - but things are
progressing.
Sorry if some of the pics are slow to unload. I scanned them at too high a
resolution for
another purpose, so it might make things a bit 'clunky' in becoming visible.

For anyone who wants to clutter up a hard disk with the URL's, hold off for a
bit. I've
still got to sort them out and put them in their proper places. Correct
versions will be
in my sig file in due course.

Jonmac

Book site: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook