fot

WestCo Gel-filled battery

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: WestCo Gel-filled battery
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 17:20:09 EST
Friends,
Yesterday (Tuesday 4th Jan at around 2.30pm),
I telephoned Moss (UK) here in London for a WestCo Gel-Filled battery.
It arrived here at my home address today (Weds 5th January at Lunchtime)
it had been sent from their Darlington, Co.Durham branch, which is up in the
NE of England, about 350 miles away.
I am very impressed with their service.

I note that it is intended for the MX5/Miata.
it should fit snugly in my Triumph Vitesse, as the dimensions are almost the
same
as the Leaky Lucas battery now removed from my car.

Perhaps the Mazda owners aren't so daft?
perhaps.

Léon F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
Wimbledon, London, England.