fot

TR 4A DOORS

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 4A DOORS
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 16:48:53 -0800
I have a pair of TR 4A doors that are NOT worthy of top restoration
project... but would probably suit a race car quite well...  (I believe
the glass and door mechanisms are still there... haven't looked at 'em
in a while!)

Does anyone have a real need for either or both?

they LOOK great... heck, they even look better than the doors on my
driver!   ...but close inspection reveals hidden repairs and rust
damage, etc...

They came off a Frankenstein TR 4A... that was a mix of probably several
cars... all put on a rusty eastern car.... and given a good
hide-the-damage paint job...   The history of these doors is totally
unknown.  (long ago dismantled)

I am in the Los Angeles/Pasadena area.   FREE if you're able to pick up.

--Justin