fot

Re: GT6 Rotoflex Shock mounts

To: cak@dimebank.com, fot@autox.team.net (FOT),
Subject: Re: GT6 Rotoflex Shock mounts
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:48:06 EST
In a message dated 13/01/00 20:55:08 GMT Standard Time, cak@dimebank.com
writes:

<< Subj:     Re:  GT6 Rotoflex Shock mounts
 Date:  13/01/00 20:55:08 GMT Standard Time
 From:  cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
 Sender:    owner-fot@autox.team.net
 To:    FOT@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
spitfires@autox.team.net, spitlist@gte.net, triumphs@autox.team.net

 TriumphTune make a similar bracket that bolts up to the body mount;
 sold with an appropriate SPAX shock. I have a set on the shelf, but
 have never gotten to mount them (probably will soon).

 The factory built at least one Spitfire like this and found it
 to be a positive improvement in handling; I think it will also
 allow slightly wider wheels to be fitted.

Note that TriumphTune was part of Moss-London, now in admistrative
receivership, but note that the Triumph Sports Six Club in England, also sell
these same brackets.
AFAIK there is virtually no difference between the Moss and the TSSC brackets.

Léon F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
Wimbledon, London, England.