fot

FOT Update

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT Update
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:26:40 EST
Look at the website for new features and photo additions/changes.

Look at the FOT Field Rep section in particular.

We need a volunteer (or recommendation) to represent the Rocky Mountain
Region (RMVR)  I know there is a GT6 that resides in Denver area and a very
interesting TR based car in Steamboat......

We would also like to add one or two SCCA roadracing guys. (I have two in
mind, even if they are retired from racing)

Also one or two autocross guys...maybe one serious rally guy.

Later,

Joe