fot

Re: Steering Wheel Hub

To: haynes386@netzero.net, fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Hub
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:23:50 EST

Much snipped...
                     6 bolts and a 3.5" hole in the center of the wheel)

And now back to our regularly scheduled discourse...
<<

 Nick- Mini Mania sells the same wheel and It's hub-It's brand name is
 Mountney.  >>

So many people have suggested Mini Mania and the Mountney wheel that my
current thinking is that Mountney must have changed the design of their
wheels as they all have 9 bolts holding them on (6 on my wheel) so I'm still
in the market for that 6 bolt steering wheel hub.

I just wanna be wheelin someday...
         Nick in Nor Cal