fot

Steering Wheel Hub

To: fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering Wheel Hub
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:38:28 EST
Fellow FOT'ers-

I know its been a while since I've surfaced, and now I remember how I lost my
life last time I had a race car....

The Duke of Oil ('65 TR4A) needs a new steering wheel hub adapter thingy. I'd
like to use my old steering wheel from the TR3 as it is small and I don't see
anyone selling anything under 14". I think Victoria British sells the same
wheel (6 bolts and a 3.5" hole in the center of the wheel), but they don't
sell the hubs by themselves. Does anyone know what brand those wheels are
(mine is unmarked), or can anyone "steer" me to an adapter that would fill
the bill?

Haven't been out of the shop in weeks...
       Nick in Nor cal