fot

Frame Question

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frame Question
From: "Steve Benford Jr." <sbracing@execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:56:47 -0600
Amici :

I just spent this past weekend driving to and from Graceland with Joe
Alexander and Jack Drews picking up my 1962 TR4.  We all had a great
time on Beale Street eating BBQ, drinking a little beer and listening to
Memphis style blues.  Thanks again guys!

CT3123's tub and sheet metal are in good shape but the front left lower
A-arm mountings were rewelded back on at some point.  The frame needs to
be replaced.  I would really like to have the adjustable 4A front
suspension as I am going to prep the car for vintage racing.  Question
is can I use the front end of a 4A and weld it to the rear of my current
4 frame?

Thumbs Up - Steve