fot

Re: Kas' slingshot

To: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>,
Subject: Re: Kas' slingshot
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 13:16:05 -0500
At 01:08 PM 2/4/00 -0500, T. R. Householder wrote:
>But late in life found these kids with a potato gun....
>
>2" PVC pipe 4' long   ...... Half a truck load of potatoes......

About two years ago, a couple of guys got arrested in our county
for using a potato gun.  They had been firing it off all afternoon
(and drinking large quantities of beer) and apparently decided that
it would be funny to shoot a potato at a car.  Unfortunately for
them, the first car that they decided to fire at turned out to
be the County Sheriff...

Not the brightest guys in the world!

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu