fot

Re: More silly bomb stories

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: More silly bomb stories
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 09:10:30 -0400 (EDT)
Henri!

How's the TR4 coming???

I saw some more video of that car over the weekend. One of my other
Triumph buddies was showing some of his video from Lime Rock in '97... he
had several good shots of the car in the "esses".

It sure is yellow.

You going to change the color??

later,
rml

p.s. about the "dumb luck" aspect of your post - I agree 100%. I'm not
talking about that paticular episode, but rather the whole process... of
course, what to most of us do for enjoyment now?? Strap on around 2000
pounds of metal and then go and try to make it go fast. Hmmmm. There's a
theme there somewhere!
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |