fot

RE: The Hub of the Issue

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The Hub of the Issue
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:02:04 -0600
Thanks, Bob.  You are now lint-free.

I'll put you down for one vote that the hubs break due to increased
cornering forces and due to accumulated stresses related to cornering
forces and perhaps by accumulated damage caused by failure of other
bits.

And I DO know of one GT6 which busted hub and axle on his way through
the Kink at Road America -- he was lucky to avoid ending up as a stain
on the new concrete there.  I've had my GT6 through there on several
weekends and must admit to doing it at a notch under full-tilt-boogie,
having the hubs in mind.

Scott