fot

Re: The Hub of the Issue

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Hub of the Issue
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:06:29 -0800
When i said CHANGE to a modified unit I meant for the TR-6 stub axle.  On
the GT-6 we finally made up a forged unit. I had to have the die made and
that of course is long gone, but we did indeed break the hubs alot on the
rotoflex car., The design in my mind was in need of some serious help for
BEEF. There is answers out there with guys that are running these events
now, sooooo "What are you doing to keep that little hub togeather now??"