fot

Re: Front disc brakes

To: <jwheeler@seidata.com>
Subject: Re: Front disc brakes
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:13:39 -0800
Jack,
Thanks for the info on the vented rotors.  I already have aluminum front
hubs, but they are custom made from a local machine shop, 20+ years ago.  Do
you know what is different with the Tilton ones to make them work with the
conversion?  I may just have to get some rotors and try it out.
Thanks Again, JOE