fot

Re: A gem from the Spit list

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: A gem from the Spit list
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:11:35 -0600
There's more.  Most of the running gear is a copy of the TR3/4, but in classic
British fashion, almost nothing interchanges.  I understand that the gearset
from
a TR3 gearbox will also fit the Daimler case, but nothing else interchanges.
Turner's V8 is reported to have parts that will interchange with some from the
650
twin, but I haven't found them yet.  The engine does bear some resemblance to a
small Chrysler hemi.  John