fot

Re: Sebring

To: Paul Richardson <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Sebring
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:01:23 -0500
Hi Paul,

Glen and I will be attending both Sebring races in March.  The first weekend
(3/3 - 3/5) is a HSR vintage race, and the second weekend (3/16 - 3/19) is the
12 hour race with some vintage racing thrown in before and after.  At last
weekend's HSR event they announced there were a bunch of Brits coming over to
race with us.  I thought they said it was for the first weekend, but I may have
missunderstood.  I will certainly look for your buddy and maybe I can even find
an ole stick to present to him with a note from you.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff