fot

Re: Sebring

To: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>,
Subject: Re: Sebring
From: "Henry A. Morrison" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:44:04 -0800
A buddy of mine with a Volvo P1800 and I with Healey are making the trek to
the HSR event around the twelve Hour.  We are both quite excited as we look
at it as something of a "trip of a lifetime"  even though we will be
sleeping in our sleeping bags at the track.  Will check the Garage for
walking sticks.  we are also looking for good camping sites in Texas around
the Garland---Longview area and for the second night , some where near
Tallahassee.  Any recomendations?     Henry Morrison