fot

RE: Flogging Darts

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: RE: Flogging Darts
From: Chris Holbrook <cholbrook@ttcautomotive.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:55:00 -0500
My third TR6 - all 3 were PI - was "Mellow Yellow". Its claim to fame was
not so much its colour as bringing a coffee table from Alicante, Spain, over
the Pyrennees and to home in Merrie England, perched on the boot rack. The
only 100mph coffee table that I know, and we still have it with us in here
USA. Before anyone asks, it came here by boat from France, where we were
living before we landed here!

Chris