fot

Uglies

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Uglies
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 00:14:24 -0000
Bill Brewer wrote:
Personally, I would enjoy seeing the list broken down a little farther into
"sidescreen
TR's" or maybe "4 cylinder TR's" and "6 cylinder TR's".

I see your point, Bill - but I'm not keen on it for purely economical grounds.
Being a
tight-fisted old git myself, it's bad enough downloading the British cars,
Spitfires and
Triumphs lists without further permutations as well. Us Brits still get stuffed
for email as our local calls, unlike yours, aint free. Every second of on-line
time has to
be paid for and that's why I rarely dial-up again to look at someone's web URL
if it's not
in the signature line. No way am I going to stay on line to read a digest.

Jonmac