fot

RE: Oil Filters

To: <Malaboge@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Filters
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 12:21:30 -0500
Nick,

I don't have the information here, but when I got to this point on my
engine, I grabbed my spin-off adapter and headed out to the autoparts store
to find the biggest Purolator filter that would fit.  I chose the Purolators
based on this study http://members.xoom.com/minimopar/oilfilterstudy.html
and other studies I have found on the web.  They are readily available and
good solid filters.

The filter I bought was about 5 inches long, with a nice anti-drain back
valve.  Oil pressure comes right up, immediately.  If you already installed
your spin off adapter, let me know and I will follow up with the part number
tonight.

Regards,

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A