fot

Fwd: TR4 Wheels

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: TR4 Wheels
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 12:03:02 EST
--part1_55.2d9b3d2.25f14a46_boundary

Folks, received this yesterday.  Anyone want to help him?  Please answer
directly to him.

--part1_55.2d9b3d2.25f14a46_boundary

Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 21:26:51 -0800
From: "Glenn J. Grant" <ggrant@beta.tricity.wsu.edu>
To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: TR4 Wheels

I'm looking for some advice on wheel fitment for my TR4.  What is the
widest aftermarket wheel that typically shows up on a TR4 used for
frequent autocrossing?  I am thinking of a Panasport or Panasport Light
in a 15x7 to get the old minilite look.  Do you have any recommendations
or knowledge of fitment problems with wheels this wide?  ...Ever seen a
15x8, or does this width start to create problems with clearance or
suspension geometry.
    Do you know the factory wheel offset or backspacing?  I have wheel
studs, not knockoffs.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Glenn Grant
ggrant@beta.tricity.wsu.edu