fot

RE: Early High Port Heads & Figure 8's

To: "'TeriAnn Wakeman'" <twakeman@cruzers.com>,
Subject: RE: Early High Port Heads & Figure 8's
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@seidata.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:16:08 -0500
As I grow older I find that my mind sometimes plays tricks on me.  Hope
that doesn't happen to anyone else on the list!

When I read the note to which I was responding below, for some reason I
assumed Henry was asking about the 'low port head' rather than an early
high port head.  After I sent my response, I re-read the original note and
realized my error.  I went home for lunch and pulled out the 'Kastner
Bible', which was of great help in restoring my memory.  TeriAnn is right
(see below) it was the first version of the high port head which had some
limitations as far as how much it could be milled.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused!