fot

Re: FOT list

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FOT list
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 17:54:08 -0800
Maybe we need a third list that will really be absolutely limited to racing
prep discussion and no "small talk" or historical info.  I to am interested
in the historical postings by johnmac and richardson, et all, but would like
to have a venue where all of the posting have only to do with competition
preparation and competition related subjects.

Regards, GregSolow