fot

Longer Lug Studs

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Longer Lug Studs
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:24:09 -0700
I changed out the lug studs on my race car project with some for a TR6.
They work great, but the wheels that I am using to mount the slicks are
thicker and therefore I am not getting enough threads into the nuts to
make me feel secure.

So, I am inquiring where I can get the lug studs 2" long (from the base
of the head) that have the same knurl and head design as those of a
TR6.  I've got my local auto parts guy looking and so far he's come up
empty.

Regards,
Joe
--