fot

Re: NON-TECH Signs, was Re: ebay stuff

To: <TRBILBO@aol.com>, <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Subject: Re: NON-TECH Signs, was Re: ebay stuff
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:46:20 -0800
Larger than CAL SALES????  Cal Sales was the importer and distributer for
Triumph for the  West coast and other  Western states. They had offices in
Gardena Cal, (part of L.A.) San Francisco on Bush Street and also in
Portland Ore.  Cal Sales were not a retail outlet, they serviced their many
dealers throughout the territory on a wholesale basis.  Chick Vandergrif
owned Hollywood Sports Cars which was located on the corner of Hollkywood
Blvd and the Hollywood Freeway and supported Ronnie Bucknum in his Healy
 3000) and the great MGB effort that they did, BUT they were not supporters
of Triumph.