fot

RE: Oil temp and sender location

To: WEmery7451@aol.com, Gt6steve@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Oil temp and sender location
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:53:11 -0800
Shouldn't be too surprising--you're mostly interested in the temperature of
the oil as it comes off the parts, not the efficiency of your oil cooler.
That's where I measure it, and it's where my handbook of data logging says
to (an old ASTME book that I've been pulling my library apart trying to
find.)