fot

Sigh

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Sigh
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:46:25 -0700 (MST)
Here it is, a beautiful spring day, and I'm just about ready to head
to the shop and start loading up for the trip.  I'll be going out to Wendover
for the first Intermountain Vintage race weekend of the season.  Too bad I
don't have a race car ready.  So it goes.  Actually I did frobble about with
Killer the other evening, fired up the engine, but it isn't ready for autocross
yet, let alone 20 minutes of track time.

Anyway, I was just going to mention that I'll be out of town with no computer
access for a few days.  I don't anticipate problems with any of the lists, but
then again, sometimes the server just sits there waiting to blow up as soon
as I get around the mountains.  Hmm, I think one can still send a short
message to my cell phone using the address page-mark@cs.utah.edu, I better
test it...

mjb.