fot

RE: Rear Mount

To: "'N197TR4@cs.com'" <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: RE: Rear Mount
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@seidata.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:18:48 -0500
Joe, I had never thought about it before, but now that you mention it, the
TR-2 and I believe the very early TR-3's, used a rear motor mount very
similar to the later cars, except that it had a small 'L' shaped bracket on
either side.  I always wondered what they were for.  I think you may have
just let me in on a secret!