fot

Re: Rear Mount

To: jwheeler@seidata.com, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Rear Mount
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 20:49:34 EDT
Golly...shucks...gee, I feel so proud of myself...."he says in a very modest,
self effacing way".  Do enuff stupid things and serendipity dictates some
success.

I probably got the idea from Bob Wismer tho. I think he did something like
that and I did a variation of it.

Thanks for the response, Jack.  And the history from Kas...in an earlier post.

Joe

<< Joe, I had never thought about it before, but now that you mention it, the
 TR-2 and I believe the very early TR-3's, used a rear motor mount very
 similar to the later cars, except that it had a small 'L' shaped bracket on
 either side.  I always wondered what they were for.  I think you may have
 just let me in on a secret!