fot

Re: Seeking technical advice and thanks

To: "Matthew Wilder" <mwilder@top.monad.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seeking technical advice and thanks
From: "Roger Beasley" <beeline@iline.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:34:17 -0400
Matt,

I once had a similar problem.  It turned out that the linkage was slipping
so that only one carb was opening.  The manifold balance pipe was allowing
the back two cylinders to get some mixture so low RPM torque was fine, it
just didn't want to rev much.  Have someone step on the throttle pedal while
you look into the carbs to make sure the butterflys are opening.

Just a possibility.

Roger Beasley
#75 Vintage TR4 Racecar