fot

Re: Press Release

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: Press Release
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:37:03 +0100
>John, the Ten Cathedrals Run reminds me of the endurance rallies held
>decades ago.
>I think a video documentary (even of amateur quality) would make great
>viewing.  Have any special interest car TV production companies been
>alerted?

No. This isn't the sort of thing they're too interested in - over here anyway.
Some
friends are driving an Austin Healey 3000 around the world in 80 days and
getting a TV
company interested in their project was like pulling teeth.

>Other random thought:  Could such an event be staged here in the U.S.?
>Rallying for a worthwhile purpose...sounds like a great idea.

Well, we hope it is. Don't prevaricate and ponder the question - just do it and
sort out
the aggravation afterwards.

Cheers
Jonmac