fot

Re: vizard book

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: Re: vizard book
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:54:02 -0700
The book is really of historical interest only.  I have a copy  that was
purchased 20 years ago.  I would say that it would be worth a max of about
$25.00.  as a collectable book .   The information that is in the book is so
general in nature as to be of very little real value in preparing a car.  It
is nothing like the BMC A Series book.

Regards, Greg Solow