fot

Steve Ludeker

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Steve Ludeker
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:19:55 EDT
<<<<<
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:38:52 -0500
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>

I talked to a fellow named Steve Ludeker today. He used to race a TR4 in the
GA area, sold the car to a young lady who raced it a few times and the car
has now sat idle for over 3 years. Does anyone know about this car? Steve
now has a Ja. car repair shop in Atlanta and is not interested in racing
the old TR. Therefore he is helping the young lady sell it.<<<<<<

<snip> This sounds like the chap that showed up at the Atlanta ARRC and
helped our team for that, and several more, Runoffs.  Please give our very
best to
him!

Hardy Prentice