fot

Waterloo Technical Society-Jack Drews, Speaker

To: malexander@igsb.uiowa.edu, TR4RACER@cs.com, sbracing@execpc.com,
Subject: Waterloo Technical Society-Jack Drews, Speaker
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:43:47 EDT
May 10th (Wednesday) at 6:00PM to 8:00PM...dinner at 6:30PM
Holiday Inn - Cedar Falls, Iowa
Dinner $10.75

Garage Tour of the Coventry Complex following presentation........

Jack Drews has a slide and video presentation on Vintage Racing featuring his
Factory Rallye Replica #59. The last notable person to give a presentation on
road racing for the WTS was Bob Tullius in the early 80s and it is still
remembered by those who attended. Jack has big shoes to fill...  :-)

The dinner and presentation will be followed by a Garage Tour of the new
"Coventry Complex" at 1710 Cherry Lane in Cedar Falls. Restored TR3A chassis
will be on display, as will the now famous TR4 #197..(in my mind anyway).

I have a camper that will sleep two if there are some out of towners that
would like to stay over. It is set up and ready.

All I need is a head count for dinners to call in...let's do it!

Regards,

Joe Alexander