fot

Re: Overdrive Prep

To: "Henry Frye" <thefryes@iconn.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive Prep
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:55:19 -0700
I used the valve spring washers shims with good results.  I also carried the
pressure in the 600 to 700 range.  On another O.D. I drilled and taped the
cover and fitted a small seal and a bolt ao that I could adjust the pressure
from the outside RUNNING.  Worked for a while but the cover would not take
the pressure cand cracked.. This might be a good idea now using a milled
7075 T-6 aluminum or steel plate. My cars were always looked at so closely I
couldn't get away with changing the part.